- RSS Channel Showcase 8093802
- RSS Channel Showcase 7116367
- RSS Channel Showcase 5844521
- RSS Channel Showcase 2814851
Articles on this Page
- 10/07/17--14:34: _Pacheco's Pair Lead...
- 10/09/17--08:02: _Pacheco Named MAAC ...
- 10/10/17--07:53: _Men's Soccer Heads ...
- 10/11/17--12:03: _Men's Soccer Earns ...
- 10/13/17--08:32: _Men's Soccer Hosts ...
- 10/14/17--08:34: _Men's Soccer Falls ...
- 10/17/17--06:37: _Men's Soccer Takes ...
- 10/18/17--12:04: _Men's Soccer Falls ...
- 10/07/17--14:34: Pacheco's Pair Leads Men's Soccer To Victory Saturday
- 10/09/17--08:02: Pacheco Named MAAC Men's Soccer Rookie of the Week
- 10/10/17--07:53: Men's Soccer Heads To Siena For Midweek Matchup
- 10/11/17--12:03: Men's Soccer Earns Second Straight Clean Sheet In Draw At Siena
- 10/13/17--08:32: Men's Soccer Hosts Nationally-Ranked Rider Saturday
- 10/14/17--08:34: Men's Soccer Falls In Fierce Overtime Battle With No. 25 Rider
- 10/17/17--06:37: Men's Soccer Takes On The Red Foxes Wednesday
- 10/18/17--12:04: Men's Soccer Falls 3-1 In Midweek Match With Marist
NIAGARA UNIV., N.Y. – The Purple Eagles men's soccer team weathered an early test from the Saint Peter's Peacocks and pulled away for a 2-0 victory Saturday night at Niagara Field. Freshman Luca Pacheco scored once in each half for Niagara, and goalkeeper Steve Casey turned away all 10 of the Peacocks' shots on goal for his first clean sheet of the 2017 season.
EDISON, N.J. - Niagara freshman forward Luca Pacheco was named the Men's Soccer Rookie of the Week by the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC), announced on Monday.
After a 2-0 victory on home field over the Saint Peter's Peacocks, the Niagara men's soccer team looks for a second-straight win in Wednesday afternoon's matchup at Siena. Opening kick for the midweek MAAC matchup between the Purple Eagles and Saints is set for 3 p.m.
LOUDONVILLE, N.Y. – The Purple Eagles men's soccer team picked up a point in conference play with a hard-fought scoreless draw against the Siena Saints Wednesday afternoon at Siena Turf Field. Steve Casey, who ranks in the top five in the NCAA for saves and saves per game, made nine more saves in his second consecutive shutout. The redshirt-junior goalkeeper now has 30 saves in his last three starts and takes a shutout streak of 201:11 into Saturday's match at Niagara Field against the Rider Broncs.
The Purple Eagles men's soccer team is unbeaten in its last two games, having defeated the Saint Peter's Peacocks 2-0 at Niagara Field last Saturday before Wednesday's scoreless draw on the road at Siena. Niagara starts a two-game home stand on Saturday with perhaps its toughest test of the season, hosting the Rider Broncs at 12 p.m.
NIAGARA UNIV., N.Y. – The Niagara men's soccer team battled until the bitter end in Saturday afternoon's match at Niagara Field against the first-place team in the MAAC, No. 25 Rider University. After allowing an early goal, Bautista Pedezert secured the equalizer in the 75th minute to force overtime. Goalkeeper Steve Casey stood strong in goal for the Purple Eagles, but the Broncs broke through in the closing seconds of the second overtime off a free kick deep in the Niagara zone, ending the game in a 2-1 loss for the Purple Eagles.
Coming off an intense battle against No. 25 Rider University on Saturday, Oct. 14, the Niagara men's soccer team finds themselves in a crucial final stretch of conference play as they look to secure a spot in the MAAC Championships at the regular season's end. The men finish a two-game home stand on Wednesday, Oct. 18 when they host the Marist Red Foxes. Kickoff is set for 4:00 p.m. from Niagara Field.
NIAGARA UNIV., N.Y. – The Niagara men's soccer team battled early against Marist in Wednesday afternoon's match at Niagara Field, but the Red Foxes pulled away to open up a 3-0 lead early in the second half. Konrad Zydowicz scored his second goal of the season for Niagara on a penalty kick, but the Purple Eagles fell by a score of 3-1.